Sign in to follow this  
LemonSerpent

No more honey

So I had managed to get everything i needed to get past the toll guy, I had the honey, i had the padded suit to get the honey, but when i got past the toll man i died in the next area. I then respawned back in my safehouse and the toll man had closed the gate again, demanding more honey. I went back to the tree to find no honeycomb to bring back to the man. I'm not sure if theres another way to get honey or the toll man closing the gate is a glitch. Ive tried to open up the console in order to get past the man to continue the game but pressing the ~ key twice doesnt seem to open it up so i cannot enter console commands to continue. Any suggestions?

• Like 2

Seems like it's bugged out. Personally - I'd restart.

A tip, though. You can get in his shack atop the gate after paying his toll (or coming from the backside).

After you've dealt with him, the gate remains open. I imagine they intend on implementing a lever, but for the time being it looks like the event is tied directly to the NPC.

Always thought that the honey should have some sort of respawn on it.

Perhaps only 1/3 combs respawn, and maybe on a timer longer than a day.

Might not be entirely realistic, but happy bees make extra honey.

It'd still only be relevant to players who have (and maintain) a padded suit.

Would provide some additional paths for foraging players.