Sign in to follow this  
Jiedre

Build 9280 Feedback

Hey guys, hope you're all having a great day!

Anyways, I've been playing WHF for about the past.. 3 hours? It's tons of fun. You guys are doing a great job, keep it up!

I've taken screenshots of bugs and such.

One major suggestion first: Make a "Known Bugs" thread and pin it. This way testers won't be reporting the same bugs over and over and over again. I think it'd just be easier for everyone to keep track of.

--------------------------------------------------------

Floating Water Pump

LMiXi71.jpg

F94YZ7i.jpg

I know these areas are newer and this is probably just an issue with the generation, but I thought I'd point it out.

Get Your Scheduling Right, Jack!

c4mldg3.jpg

I've listened to all of the Jack broadcasts multiple times. If this is supposed to refer to the time for play as Jack mentions in the morning, in the audio he says three, not four.

Detectors Sticking Out

ZbxfUJg.jpg

I didn't screenshot more of these instances, but I did see it multiple times in different houses, in different doorways. The detector bar is just a bit too long and sticks out of corners and walls.

Television Teleport!?

nZHNChs.jpg

While this image doesn't showcase the actual bug, this exact one was the one I tested it out on multiple times.

If you press space at a television like this in a house, you climb up it into the room above.

Poorly Generated Buildings

WbRCybc.jpg

HoHJzSf.jpg

WlAxbeE.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is a known issue, but I thought I'd give a few examples in case it's particular buildings at fault for clipping into each other or spawning too close.

Holster Expansion Kit?

9HuoOte.jpg

Not necessarily a bug as far as I know, but I found this and couldn't pick it up at all. (Yes, I had clear inventory space.) Unless it's a 2x2 in the inventory. Then that was just my fault. (Side question, what the heck does this do?)

Care for Low-Hanging Televisions!

p3xWXq1.jpg

Some televisions spawn lower to the ground and can't be walked under by player or npc. A bunch of bobbys got caught on one. Kinda funny to be honest, but should be fixed regardless.

Black Windows

zXY6ErT.jpg

While looking at the Garden District from Wellington itself, windows in the distance all appear solid black. Might have something to do with the lights, but I didn't see it at all in Wellington alone.

Floating Bridge

Gn9JwlS.jpg

The bridges are new, so this is to be expected, but they tend to float slightly above the ground.

Nightstick Crash

V3oIwrr.jpg

Okay this is the weirdest one. I killed a bobby on the Garden District side of a bridge (a normal door one(I used so many healing balms it's not even funny)), and equipped it fine, basking in my triumph. But when I hit q to kill some jerky wastrel, my game crashed the moment the draw animation finished. I was so sad :c

But yeah. I don't know what any of this error thing means but I thought I'd report it.

--------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for today! I'll do some testing again soon, but for now, this is what I got. Hopefully something here is useful information! Have a nice day. :)

This is great, passing this to the team, thank you very much! I am going to move this thread to the bugs forums :)

Fwahhhh I'm dumb and totally forgot there was a bug-specific forum. Thanks for moving it for me, Naila.