Sign in to follow this  
SgtWilson

The worst thing you can do in game?

So, normally I'm the guy that plays as Lawful Good in video games. I always want to be the white knight, the hero that saves the day and has unshakable morals. We Happy Few has put me in a position where that is equal parts impossible and impractical. So for me, to be honest, I feel like playing a normal run through is the worst thing ever.

Putting people in a sleeper hold in front of their campfire to scrounge for food that hasn't spoiled

Attacking police so I can be the Bobbie TCG National Champ

Stealing from anywhere and everywhere, and brutally murdering anyone who dares to give me a second glance

Beating an old lady to death with a cricket bat because SHE WOULD NOT SHUT UP

..... I am become horrible people

Personally I have tried to take a live & let live approach to most, when that fails I find it entertaining to lure the entire house hold to the outer edge of the islands. Once there I like to put each to sleep before looting the body's for what ever they contain. Once said looting is completed I proceed to carry each to the edge of the cliffs and toss them one by one (pushing while awake fails and they pull a "wile e coyote" and just walk back). After watching each one fall into the watery abyss I head back to their home (whistling whatever psycho killer tune that comes to mind) , casually loot it and catch up any missed sleep in their freshly made beds.

Its also fun to put them to sleep & lock them out of their houses as well.. ;/

Would say I'm a tad disturbed by my actions, but as they say, "A few dozen "JOY" a day makes the memories go away" well I think its like that anyways. Now where did my bottle of "JOY" go off too.. Excuse me for a moment wont you.

Sir, Sir, May I talk to you for a moment? Yes, yes over here by the cliff, do you see that...

This has to be the funniest thread.

A rubber duck, followed by a berserk grenade, followed by a blue molotov is a lot of fun. Watching a bugged Red Bobbie beat the SHIT out of citizens in Hamlyn is also a delight.

I dont think i ever feel as evil as when im just outside someones house, the person is saying "what the hell are you doing, go away", and then i just grab my pipe and walk inside.

Hmm, where to begin? Well, there was that time I threw boxes of caltrops on the ground and set everyone on fire while they were hopping up and down...

53jnza.jpg