Sign in to follow this  
OfficialJosilix

"Blood In The Street" Solution/Faraday Mechanical Parts Bug

So after I had to restart, because I encountered the Faraday Homeboy bug with giving James the valve, I finally made it to the end of the quest, searching for mechanical parts in the cars on the street. The last piece is IN the building, right after the quest "blood in the street". Is it a bug that the location randomly fell in there or is the last piece really right behind the metaldoor? If so, how can I end the quest "blood in the street". I don't know how the reach the trap control, since the metal gitters are down and the control next to the detectors isn't doing anything.

I'd love to get some help. Don't know how to finish the game like that.

(EDIT) Read about a way to finish the quest, but I can't enter the area anymore. The downer detectors won't turn off and always kill me. The bobbies are always angry. I died and lost my anvanced mechanical parts and can't get new ones... Have to restart now.

I have this same issue (car is behind the rollup door in the blood in the streets section) coupled with I can't harvest parts.

Just found another severe bug that really pisses me off, now I have to start all over. I died, because the downer detectors in the "blood on the streets" part are up and always focussing me, no matter how happy I am. Lost the anvanced mechanical parts and can't get new ones, because the cars are already broken down -_-

This is what you are supposed to do:

When you walk into the area, there should be three spankers (shocker things), a door in front of you that is blocked and a door to the left that is blocked. On the wall where the shutter is, is a trap panel - disable this trap panel. This will make the shutter door open, then reverse the polarity on the trap inside. This will also cause the shutter to open. Once inside, throw the alarm to shock all of the Bobbies in the previous area (it will cause the shutter to close). Be careful not to get spanked by the one spanker on the other side of that shutter.

I finally finishe both quests! The first metal door didn't open the first time I tried the quest so it confused me. But I finally finished everything, got the Faraday Code and entered Apple Holm...

Is there a way to open the third metal door? Either the car is bugged and I have to restart or somehow that opens to lead to the car in the wall.

EDIT: I bought the part from the store, went into my safehouse and dropped and picked it back up which counted the quest completed.

@armydude The first control panel opens both metal doors (to the second control panel as well as to the car). So you can finish the faraday quest by disabling the first panel and get to the car. You can also finish the blood in the streets quest by poling the second panel and triggering the alarm right behind the stairs.