Sign in to follow this  
jarek

Plagued, then slept, woke up, saved/quit. Loaded the game and Plague wouldn't go away

The only way to get rid of plague is to use a health syringe, you should get the recipe off a body on the bridge you come to the island from. Sleeping with the plague ailment will only get you killed.

There's also a current known bug where save/quitting with plague will cause you to die instantly when reloading the save.

Hey @jarek,

This is a known issue and unfortunately, the only way to avoid this at this time is to not save while plagued, or cure it first. You could use the debug console to heal yourself, if need be.

I've already pushed a fix to prevent plague from kicking in on loading, it'll make it in the update next week. We're also removing the possibility of getting plague in the first island, if that's where you got it, until later islands where it's easier to craft the cure.

Gotcha. The first time I played the game, I misread the description and thought that sleeping would cure the plague.... and it did! So I guess that was the actual bug: sometimes sleeping "cures" the plague