Sign in to follow this  
JoeBro16

Red Bobbies?

In shops in Hamlyn, bobbies appear in red, their dialogue is all the same the only difference is they appear inside stores and don't appear elsewhere. Is there any significance in this? Do they have increased HP or damage? ; as regular Bobbies don't sport red, as its usually a reserved colour for a firefighter, and not so much police or security guards. Sometimes they also spawn in pairs, link to image is below. https://postimg.org/image/seuw48qtz/

I mistakenly fought a red bobby. He didn't seem to take any dmg and fought my down in two hits. So I guess they have increased dmg and hp, or even are unvunerable. Therefore, don't try to fight or provoke them. Seems like there is nothing to do against them.

I recommend fighting them with a tear gas grenade. It disables them from attacking and allows easy charged headshots, as well as doing damage. Definitely don't fight them straight up though, that'll go real bad

I had a mission in Wellington (I think) where it was called Blood in the Streets where I used the spankers with reversed polarity to kill four of them. Got quite a few handy items - there billy clubs are nasty and easy swings also used smaller inventory slots. Also multiple bobby card keys which are required for a few recipes you can learn.

The regular ones aren't so bad a little tougher then a wellie or a wastrial.

They seem a bit stronger than the normal bobbies to me. I fought a red one (the one in the Madame's... lounge at night) with the spiked cricket bat and he was still able to take a good number of hits.

Haven't tried fighting one but the red ones do seem to have the same inventory as the regular ones.

***Maybe Spoiler warning***

If you visit the... lounge on a 2nd night both the cashier and red booby are dead back in their rooms. Could be a glitch, but other evidence in the rooms suggests it might have been death by misadventure.