Sign in to follow this  
KennyTHT

Where to get advanced mechanical parts?

Are you still having this problem? I'm playing on PC and I go to the front of the marked cars and i'm still not getting any prompt even though I have the mechanical extractor.

I'm having this same issue on Xbox. I even went to each car in case there was a secret sequence to pull the parts in, but no luck.

The Faraday quests as a whole seem to be pretty wonky. I've had to restart multiple times from bugs that halt progress once you get to Hamlyn. But that's what Alpha is for, right?

@KennyTHT Yes nothing pops up when I go to the car. I watched a YouTube video to make sure I did it correctly. I submitted a bug report but until then time to start a new one!

@sauceman

And that, ladies and gentlemen is how it's done! Game breaking bug? Submit a report and start fresh. Love the positive attitude!

I had a glitch where I couldn't get to the last car to get the advanced mechanical parts, but I was able to buy one from one of the two shops in the town.