iggzy

Dr. Faraday Bugged - Xbox One

I was trying to help Dr. Farady out of her lab and have the quest and the bucket but interacting with her doesn't get her to continue the quest and take the bucket. I tried exiting out of that game and going back in. She now doesn't show up at the gate at all but rather swimming above the bed downstairs and still can't be interacted with to complete the quest.

Anyone else experienced this and am I SOL, at least for this save?

• Like 1

Guest Cannot pick motilene

I have a problem where it doesn’t pick up the motilene even though I have the motilene harvester and bucket. Not sure whether there will be a fix. I have emailed compulsion games but it wasn’t clear on they are going to do about the matter 

On 7/30/2016 at 9:41 PM, iggzy said:

I was trying to help Dr. Farady out of her lab and have the quest and the bucket but interacting with her doesn't get her to continue the quest and take the bucket. I tried exiting out of that game and going back in. She now doesn't show up at the gate at all but rather swimming above the bed downstairs and still can't be interacted with to complete the quest.

Anyone else experienced this and am I SOL, at least for this save?

Hello Igzy, Have you checked the all tab in your inventory to make sure you no longer have the items? Other users have reported not having the bucket and then discovering that it was in their inventory all along. If you do and you were blocked at collecting the Motilene please see my tip below.

4 hours ago, Guest Cannot pick motilene said:

I have a problem where it doesn’t pick up the motilene even though I have the motilene harvester and bucket. Not sure whether there will be a fix. I have emailed compulsion games but it wasn’t clear on they are going to do about the matter 

Hello, other users have reported that crouching down on top of the Motilene will looking at it allowed the proper prompt to appear and that way they were able to collect it for the quest.

If my tips weren't useful please let me know which platform you're playing and which build version you're on so that we can try to get to the bottom of these issues.

Good Luck.
-Laura.

Laura,

Playing on the Xbox One, build 1.8.86029. I *have* the bucket and harvester. I went to the house near the Lud's Holm hatch. I turned the valve downstairs and have gone to the third floor. I get the "Hold X to fill Faraday's bucket prompt. But no matter how many times I try, I do not get the checkmark on the get a bucket of motilene. I have tried crouching, no joy. The animation plays like it is collecting, but i cannot move forward in the quest.