Sign in to follow this  
lucigen

We Happy Few Stream!

Hey everyone, so I eluded to this in a response to their announcement of the kickstarter, but I'm going to start a stream up on Friday at 3PM EST featuring the current build of We Happy Few!

I'm super excited about it, I've been prepping all week as I expect to probably be the only stream of it for the game, and I don't think there's a whole lot of gameplay footage on the internet. The idea is to help generate some excitement for the game, so anyone who wants to is welcome to stop in, check out the stream, see some gameplay, and add to the viewer count. I'd really appreciate it if you have some time to stop in. And if you don't have time Friday, DONT WORRY! I'll probably be streaming when I can all weekend, so come check it out!

http://www.twitch.tv/lucigen

For any of you members that are part of the Compulsion Team, if you want we can set you guys up to be moderators so everyone knows when one of you is in the chat. If you guys are interested, let me know and we'll set that up tomorrow.

Taking volunteers for moderating too!

That's only about 8pm here so I can totally volunteer to mod! I'd love to pick up some skills by watching someone else anyhow. <3

I'll plug it on all my online places too, since my followers are used to me raving on about WHF they won't be surprised/they'll be interested.

My Twitch is the same username as here.~ I can't wait to watch it!

Oh I cannot wait for this to happen! I'll spread the word around various online hang outs because I know a lot of people are interested in the game, so I'll get on that. It's great to be able to see some more gameplay! [it's been so long since I've been on the forums and I come back to great news of a stream!]

If mods are needed I'd be happy to volunteer. (VoidDingo on Twitch)

@majnu looks like yoy got the wrong topic; this is about tomorrow's fanstream.

You might want to make a new topic with all the answered questions since I'm sure we'd all love to see them.~ (and sort out the formatting; pretty sure the forum uses blockquote)

Thanks @Otherbuttons and @DingoScales. I got all the settings worked out tonight so I'm ready to go. So excited to actually get to try this patch AND generate some hype for a project that looks like its doing pretty well as it is *knock on wood*

I should add before I start here in 20minutes that if anyone from the team thinks this isn't helping the Kickstarter get funded, let me know and I'll cease immediately. This is for you guys <3