Sign in to follow this  
takeyourjoy

Blood on the Street bug.

Used the powercell to power the downer detector, and reversed polarity of the spankers, waited for the joy to wear off, and then went through the downer detector to set it off. However, the spanker would not kill the bobbies, but only me. Oh, and the mission "reverse the polarities" is stuck also.

To add salt to the wounds, after getting back into the game, the power-cell, and the polaritied spanker has been "refreshed". So I'm basically stuck because there is no way to power the downer detector from the inside.

I ran into this same issue. I also tested this elseware and started to wonder if the bobbies were not suppose to be part of the spankers target? I also found things I reversed polarity on swapped back . the onlybthibg that seemed tobworkbwas to disable them.

I know your issue, you need to disable that trap control which opens a gate which allows you to reverse the polarity on the real trap controls. It is not made clear.

yeah, there are actually 2 trap control, after reverse the second, go into the last metal gate and set the alarm, then the spankers will kill them.