Sign in to follow this  
TinyMuffin

Motilene Vacuum

Anyone found where to use the motilene vacuum? I can't figure out where it works, since it isn't a usable tool. I tried to see if I could do something where the old lady is jumping in the massive motilene spill, but no dice. I also heard you can do it at the Downer Investigation place, but it isn't on my map, and the quest isn't labelled for a specific place. Any ideas?

• Like 4

The only place I have noticed you can use it is where there is a broken pipe guarded by two bobbies , you have to fix the pipe & have an empty power cell. But that's if you need it to fill up a power cell. If you have the bucket then you can go fill that up at the old lady tea party garden or downer investigation. Most things on the map won't be marked you have to explore around to find them then it gets marked on the map