Sign in to follow this  
Marutain_

Just Finished the Currently playable quests (even the main)

I just Finished WHF like the beginning of the story. went to the Parade Disctrict and thats the end of the game CURRENTLY. Can't wait for the 1.0 Release.

anyone else make it yet?

It took me a few tries with faradays workshop , I don't know know how but there where times where faraday was in the bedroom down stairs floating after either saving the game or it does it on its own so I had to restart at those times.

Are you stuck at a certain spot in Faradays workshop?

Well the valve glitched at first so I restarted, did it again but I rendered him unconscious and just stole the key. Faraway was no where to be seen after I hacked two systems and also had to pull fire alarm to open the metal shutters. She just wasn't standing there.

Has this happened multiple times ? Because for me I actually did the whole run in one sitting without saving just because the quest would glitch every time I would save