Sign in to follow this  
Whitey_of_Wellington

HELP!!! I'm stuck in a room with a weird man with a fedora and glasses behind a window

So I'm on my first full play through of we happy few and I did, I went through the whole game without dying once! I was literally right at the end. I was right at the gate and all I had to do was take one of the 4 joy pills I had and beat the game... But no. Before I leave I decide to look around the ending area a bit and I come across this building separating the garden district from the ending area and what do I do? I get my self trapped in here! The room is weirdly lit with pipes everywhere and on one side of the room there are 2 signs that read "DIAGNOSIS" and "INFECTED (and something else, I kind of forgot the second sign)" and if I look up I can see the weird creepy guy that stabbed that one guy with a syringe in the intro and he's behind a circular window. On the other side is a door with 3 yellow lasers in front of it. I've tried walking back and forth through the lasers and nothing is happening. What do I do !!! I don't want to die now I've come so far but I literally don't know what to do. Is there a way to get out or is this a bug? Is there anyway to keep my perfect play through alive or am I going to die in Wellington Wells while I stare down the face of a weird mustachioed man who thinks that it's still the 50s and that fedoras are in style? Any help will be much appreciated and I thank you in advance.

If you are looking at him there is a break in the map on the left next to the infected sign. You can then couch and jump and get out on the right at the hump in the floor.

For the record this man is called "The Doctor" and we should all be terrified of him. He's been in a couple of the trailers and he's in the prologue of the game as well

Quick question: Does he have a syringe? If so, he's the Doctor, and not the loveable alien kind that travels in phone boxes, but the evil maniac kind that is determined to make you take your joy.

If he is tipping his fedora though, simply tell him you just think of him as a friend. It will take him out automatically with the secret ability "Friend Zone".

Otherwise, just restart your application, and it SHOULD work.

I got stuck in the exact same place as you, I ended up just force closing the game and restarting it so that it would put me back where I was before I went in there. So I would strongly suggest... don't go in there again until there's an update about it xD