Sign in to follow this  
EffectedCat

Possibly a game breaking bug *spoiler?*

Just to give everyone a heads up. If you are entering the area between the spot where you enter faradays codes to leave and the spot where the constable inspects you for disease from the garden side, I got stuck in the room where you get inspected. Could not leave through either door and the constable would not inspect me. I loaded the game back up to see if it was just a one time thing and while I thought it was, I made the same movement pattern again and it did the same thing. So basically if you try to enter the garden district from the side where you go to apple holm, you will get stuck. I hope this gets fixed soon

If you stand looking at the Dr. I found on the left side of the infected sign you can slip into the map. You can then excape on the right side by crouching and jumping. Unfortunately you can't kill the Dr only wish him a good day. I found this after the car part collecting seems to be bugged and I can't get the code to exit the game.