Sign in to follow this  
Fennec

Can not open metal shutters/ garage doors.

I am stuck in several missions in the game. "blood on the streets" for example requires me to reach a trap box behind a metal shutter that I can't open, even with a jimmy bar. I just can not proceed that way. Got the advanced lock shocker and a jimmy bar, but to no avail. How did you open the shutters? Comments would be appreciated.

Fennec

• Like 4

Instead of reversing the polarity you have to shut it off to open the shutters , for the first box then I switched the polarity in the second box

Yes, that's how I did it. It actually took me awhile to figure it out as well so once you enter go to the box and shut it off then the doors should open then reverse the second box .

But for the shutters on the second floor there didn't open for me , I don't know if I did something wrong or if it isnt implemented in the game yet to go in even further.

The second floor doors will open if you pull alarm after the boxes are dealt with, the little red one that looks like a fire alarm. But there is still another barred door after that, can't open it at all.