Sign in to follow this  
brockchancy

Bugs I Found so far.

1.) The lady that hung herself can not be moved if you leave the bunker before picking her up or logout before picking her up at the start of the game.

2.) the NPC's in the haunted mansion are sometimes invisible however they can still port you out.

3.) the quest for the power cell breaks if you strangle the NPC you are trying to protect / the npc also refues to interact on occasion when you kill the 3 thugs.

currently having a few issues on PC

1. the wellington wells quest with the perfume guy, there is no option to give him a bouquet

2. theres an issue when i go to wellington wells and then cross back into the wastrel area there is no longer an option to open or unlock coin boxes. this is fixed by restarting the game but then i have to restart every time i cross between the two areas

3. I cannot finish the first marriage quest because the npc has just disappeared

love the game! can't wait till all the bugs get worked out :)

4.) if you get cought in the ephemeral house all functioning powercells are lost. I had found 1 and did a quest for another not sure I can finish the game now.

5.) when you take joy for the ghost girl in the night quest, on some maps she does no move at all.

9.) "it looks like rain" the old lady takes the flowers however the quest does not update even tho she asks for the old raincoat

10.) brought "james maxell" a valve for for th quest "faraday's houseboy" the quest does not register that the valve has been turned in and he will not give me the key.

11.) the quest "walkabout" A.) the ghost walks 2 slowly I have to take 4 pills to complete the trip to the grave. B.) once the grave is dug it continues to ask me to dig the grave.

12.) when cought in the ephemeral house while holding ephemeral cloth the cloth is removed from the player inventory and does no respawn in the house.

For 6) are you talking about the chests not being able to be opened in the Garden District (Wastrel area on the right side) if so, that is a quest when you go to the Odds and Ends Shop.

For 9) I assume the same concept as the valve for Maxwell. I remembered when I talked to her, I couldn't give her the item which was needed to complete the part of the mission, but all I did was come back later and I was able to interact with her.

Takedown while npc is sleeping on bed causes player to get stuck in walls. Used joy overdose to teleport back to base.

14.) when events are generated some times the NPC's assocated are not generated or do not interact with the player, a prime example is the sick man that vomits on the power cell to charge it, after killing the 3 thugs in about 2 of ever 6 maps he does not interact wit the player after they are killed.

PC - Steam - Getting Across the Bridge

While entering St.George's Holm around 10pm, as I entered I immediately hoped over the bridge to the right and skipped the loading scene. As a result specific markers on the map;houses, encounters, and officers were all invisible in person which allowed me free roam over the city. I however still got effected by sleep, hunger, and thirst.