Sign in to follow this  
DerpuChan

Cool ideas I thought of to spice up or make the game cooler

5th idea: When you fall in water, there's an actual reason of death like:

Swallowed too much of the water mixed with joy and drowned or joy infested piranhas

6th idea: the longer you survive more insane stuff starts happening: like unknown crazy person kidnaps people at night and spots you and triespecially to chase you down to kidnap

6th idea part 2: then you're in amy underground base with unseen gadgets and before you do anything you see a cuts cent of the crazy guy killing the person next you you and he goes away and you try to escape and stuff.

If there is an indicator I think the distance in which they can spot you is further. Right now I notice you need to be right by them, 5ft. I think if I can see them, they can see me.

I would add to your list: inventory space and stash space

one Idea could be you could make a drug that buffs speed or strength some but when you use it you Hallucinate or if you use it too much in a small amount of time you Hallucinate.