Sign in to follow this  
SapMasterFlash

Stuck in a room on a bridge

It's the diagnosis room. 2 lights on the wall for 'diagnosis' and 'infection detected', and a bobby looking down onto the room through a circle window. the door i came through closed behind me, there's another closed door on the other side of the same wall, and the opposite wall's door is also closed. none of which give me an option to open.

this is maybe the 3rd or 4th bridge in the game (depending on your choice of chronology), so i'd dare say its fairly early in the game. i had just gotten through the bridge with the joy detector (taking me to my first trip through a joy-filled world) moved on to the next area (which was a small section) with no buildings aside from the 2 other bridges, one of which had a faulty [tesla coil] and the other is the one described above.

**So far, i'm loving what you're doing with your game. ^^ this is as far as i've been into it so far, but i'm looking forward to seeing what's in store. keep up the good work!!!!

oh yeah, i was stuck in the same room. I exited the game and reloaded. and then he started his dialogue about how he is glad to see I dont have the plague

This room as a break in the wall on the left next to the infected sign when you look at the doctor. You can walk through the wall then couch jump on the right at the hump in the floor to exit.