Sign in to follow this  
ElfGoddess

Having Problems giving people items for quests?

Hello all! Let me start this off by saying I am loving the concept of this game. I know there are bugs and glitches but im still having a blast. Anyway, im having problems completeing quests.

It wont let me give the lady the bucket of motiline. I dont know what i am doing wrong. Also, the quest where you give the downer lady the lily bulbs, fails for me. It wont let me give them to her. What am I doing wrong? Is this a bug? It also wouldnt let me a guy the pipe. Im not to sure what else to do now!

Its not just you. It seems to be a weird graphic glitch on the game registering your location and giving the prompt. I had the problem with a few quest in one play through - moving around the NPC helped in everything safe for motiline bucket. I had to start over at that point.

Same here. I have had it happen as well. It hasn't been too much of a crisis though, as the random stuff you get in trade is very hit or miss.

I've also encountered this. I've found out that once you have completed the required action, like obtaining the bucket of motiline, if you leave the area and then come back, it advances. This happened for me when I came back to town after leaving and I got a quest update that I needed to grab Advanced Mechanical parts and I was nowhere near the Faraday lady. I don't know if this happens every time, but based on my own experiences, it does. If anything, for anyone else experiencing the quest issues, leaving then coming back is worth a try. Oh also, this may only work with the city quests. Some of the other quests outside the city have not updated when leaving and coming back.