Sign in to follow this  
Perhaps_Chris

Stuck in Quarantine Room

After I found the pathway to Apple Holm, I went back the way I came in order to find the code to pass through. From there I found the back end of a building that had a big red button beside a locked door. I pressed the button which opened a metal door. After entering the building I walked through a set of automatic sliding doors and found myself in a large room that had "Infected" written in big bold lettering. The sliding doorway I went through is now locked and I cant go back the way I came. There is a man standing above me in a room that I cannot enter and all of the sliding doors are one way and I can not leave. I am stuck in this room and I am running out of resources. I assume this is the building marked Quarantine but there is no way out. Any ideas?

• Like 1

I have posted this a few other spots. If you stand looking at the Dr. I found on the left side of the infected sign you can slip into the map. You can then excape on the right side by crouching and jumping. Unfortunately you can't kill the Dr only wish him a good day. I found this after the car part collecting seems to be bugged and I can't get the code to exit the game.