Sign in to follow this  
Slurmps

Where's The Power? Bug

On the "Where's The Power?" Quest, I stumbled across Ralph to get a power cell. When kill the mob attacking him, he just stands there. I don't know if I'm supposed to do something else or if it's a bug. So if anyone has any answers, that'd be appreciated xD

Also, does this mean I can no longer progress in the game, ie: I need a full power cell to cross the bridge. Should I restart?

I'm on PC so I guess the bug is on both, and yeah, so far I haven't been able to find a power cell to progress. So I'm restarting. I don't know if there's a power cell anywhere else, so if you find one let me know. Then at least people have a fix for now.

I think there are powercells in a later area, but apparently you can still progress with a bobbies key card.

Definitely happened to me too Ralph is unresponsive and killing him didn't fix it xD

Thanks @tec for bobbies key card tip!!

Confirming, happened to me today.

Would be lovely if Ralph would just come back after you sleep or you having an option to restart quest.

I see up there that killing him didn't help... Was that on PC? Has anybody tried specifically Takedown? If I kill him or do a Takedown on him, will he be gone forever?

So that was confirmed on Xbox one meant to say that sorry bout that... you can also go for Constable's Key Card to advance across the bridge you need the power cell for.

Known Power Cell Location:

In the first area of wastrels, on the South East side where you need a pipe valve to fix the machine, once you complete that mission, there is a broken fenced area you can crawl through when you enter to Garden District, it's in a locked locker. (I use that one to get into Wellington Wells), after getting into Wellington Wells, Most houses has an abundance of power cells which you can steal. Hope this helps at all.

Thanks for the reply, Willie!

I got my charged Power Cell from the "Walkabout" (I'm pretty sure that's the name) mission on the first island. I took a Joy pill at the big willow tree at night, and something happened that lead me to a dig spot where the charged Power Cell was located.

I hope that info helps somebody too!