Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Hotfix 28047a - Win 7/Win 8.1 launch issue fix

Hotfix 28047a is live!

This hotfix adds a .dll file that was missing on some Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs (due to those PCs not being up to date with Windows Updates). This fixes many instances of the game not running on startup.

For those of you having trouble running the game, this should fix your issue. For those of you that it does not, please delete the game files and reinstall the game. If it still does not run, please post on our forums so we can help address any issues.

Also we pushed 28047

- Frame Rate Limit. This allows you to set your frame rate cap - including removing the limit altogether. 144Hz away!

- Mouse smoothing option. The game does not use mouse acceleration, but it does have mouse smoothing which may have been causing some players concern. This option allows you to turn it off.

In addition, 21:9 resolutions will now also be correctly categorized in the graphics options.

Thanks!

- Team Compulsion

• Like 1

Just started playing on the xbox one. like it so far but can you guys incorporate a "legacy" option on control sticks please? Stops me from playing alot of fp games.

Thanks, Ravi

This is a dumb question and im pretty sure I know the answer but I plan to get a high ish end pc in the near future. If I do so will I have to buy the game again? Yet again im aware of how this works but just making sure theres nothing I can do to acquire it again for free.

@wontfuxwitit

If you bought the game on Steam or Gog, it will be attached to your account which means you don't need to buy it again :)