Sign in to follow this  
gallop67

I can't believe how hard it is to find one simple item.

I spent 45 minutes last night an an hour this afternoon looking for a single piece of tough linen, going through every house and looting every container, and can't find it anywhere. Is it possible to run out of a certain item in an area? Because at this rate I'm never getting honey and crossing the bridge.

It took me a while too but its definitely out there.

Make sure you're checking trash-cans (both kinds) and the little raised pods in the streets. That's where i found most of my pieces.

Yeah Tough linen can be a little tough to find if you are not lucky, but there should always be enough for the suit at least. It would be a good idea to maybe add a quest where you are guaranteed to get a few tough linen to reduce the dependency to the randomness of loot tables.

As for the dig spot, it should be very straightforward, but alas there are a few bugs preventing them from working sometimes, but it should be all sorted out already and fixed in the next update.

Thanks for your feedback!

It's funny how hard it is to find tough linen in the gardens district, but as soon as you enter wellington, you are overloaded with it. A better mixture of crafting supplies would greatly aid the playthrough experience.