Sign in to follow this  
Playing_Dead

Death on reload

I reloaded my game on this the 28th of July (game was saved on the 27th). My character was fine, healthy, in a house. I had the red medical hazard logo, but I'd had that for several game days and it didn't seem to do anything.

Anyway, after reloading, my screen was black and white with a heartbeat sound effect. I could move around fine, but not sleep in a bed. I had no heath icon on screen (heart) and was presumably at full health. I did try to use a healing balm to see if that would do anything, but no perceivable effect. After a while, the heartbeat sound sped up and shortly after that, my character died.

Ah, that red hazard sign is a sign that means you have the plague! It is very easy to cure and you only need a phenocycline syringe which can easily be crafted with one empty syringe, one antiseptic and two filtered waters. You must administer shortly after you get the plague as the phenocycline can only cure it in early stages. Also, remember you can never be to careful in the world of we happy few so craft it while you can. Hope this helped, have a good one!.

There was indeed a bug regarding the Plague when you would load a new game unfortunately, but it will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks for reporting this!

@Playing_Dead When I got the plague it displayed me with a message / note that stated that I contracted it from a dead body I had searched. Maybe it glitched for you?