Sign in to follow this  
wontfuxwitit

my third day experience

Im starting to get it. As I start to explore more and my inventory grows, its easier to survive on the go. The meters, I feel are still a little too fast, but not as fast as I thought they were yesterday. In fact if you were to change only 1 meter I would suggest extending the sleep one, because the others drain fairly quick but they are manageable once you have some food stocked up and keep by the water, sleep is trickier because you can go and sleep in others beds but if you dont want to get caught you sleep for a short little periods of times and I find myself doing that frequently. As far as glitches the constable thing was my bad I didnt know I was supposed to go to a different district but one prominent glitch I seem to have is not being able to give people stuff when they need/ask for it even if I have it.

• Like 7

Man im kind of dumb, if you read this and thought "what the hell is the constable thing hes talking about?" Well I went and looked everywhere for constables in the starting district when im pretty sure (correct me if im wrong) they arent there. I found them once I gave honey to the toll guy

Hi! Yeah we got a lot of feedback about the sleep meter going down fast and fast in-game time too, we will see what we can do to make them less annoying.

We are aware of bugs about the Wastrel Beggars not accepting the items even if you have them, this will be fixed in the next update. Or, if this was for a specific quest, we are also fixing those that we know for the next update.

We are also looking into ways to make inventory management better like sorting options and color coding. This is definitely not the finished UI.

Unfortunately, we cannot make the 3rd person view because that would mean a lot more animations for all the playable characters.

Thanks for the feedback!