Sign in to follow this  
dhmolson

A discussion for non-game breaking bugs and ideas

Just doing my part as an alpha player. First, the sound cuts out during the intro screen before the main menu of the game

• Like 1

Second, dunno if this is a bug or not, but when entering the safehouse, I load in and my character drops into the room, then everything is still for a second, then I load in again and then can move around

Game just sped up radidly (time went faster, I walked and ran faster and so did NPCs) then crashed after I paused it and looked around the options menu for a minute

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback!

I'm not exactly sure what you mean in the first post about the sound?

We are aware of the problem about entering the safehouse and the fading in/out not working properly and will fix it.

And the poisoned Wastrel too will stop levitating :)

If the speed started going fast, maybe its because you hit the "+" sign on the keypad, it is a developpment shortcut to help us test the game and it was unintentionaly left in the game. You can press the "-" sign to speed down the game if it happens again.

Cheers!