Sign in to follow this  
PrometheusB

Mushroom quest

So there is a secondary quest where you have to steal some mushrooms and then listen the conversation of the couple that is just there. Well, I got the mushrooms, but after that the couple was not talking or anything at all and suddenly the just disappeared. It is not that they leave the place or something, no. I was behind them and they disappeared.

Other thing is about the animation of jumping. Most of the times works well, but there are other that instead of making a normal jump (the normal animation) it makes like a little teleport. I mean, you move but without seeing the real animation.

Going through this one myself, there were some issues here as well.

Returning on the second and third nights, the mushrooms I was instructed to steal did not populate on the log (where I assumed they would be). The third night section of the mission also triggered while I was passing the tree on the third day. The couple did not spawn and I could not complete it.

I've had all the issues that you have both mentioned so I just gave up on the quest and moved along to the next. Good to see someone reporting it though.

I also have the animation issue and teleport on most of my jumps.

Hi there! There might be an issue where, if morning starts (7:00AM) while near the encounter, NPCs can disappear into thin air. It's a bit of a global issue for encounters only happening at night/during the day and we are looking for a way to prevent this from happening.

And we will look into the weird NPC behavoir and mushroom not respawning properly. Thanks!

I listened to the conversation, kept going back and never saw mushrooms again, so I killed the couple and threw them one by one over the cliffs. I'm finding the cliffs have a great use for people you don't want to see anymore.