Sign in to follow this  
weunhappyfew

Load,dying,dead

Sorry for my poor english.

Before I save, all the status are ok(tired,thirsty,hungery ,healthy, all higher than 40).Then I load , I sent into dying(grey screnn , beat of heart ,just like too sleepy to die I have seen) I was near the bed, but can't sleep . Then I die with good status.

This happened twice after i play the preplay version.

Damn it, I feel so upset to play this game

null072c6b7442bcb770.pngSorry for my poor english.

Before I save, all the status are ok(tired,thirsty,hungery ,healthy, all higher than 40).Then I load , I sent into dying(grey screen , beat of heart ,just like too sleepy to die I have seen) I was near the bed, but can't sleep . Then I die with good status.

This happened twice after i play the gameplay alpha version.

Damn it, I feel so upset to play this game

@weunhappyfew There is a known bug where saving with the Plague effect will force it to lapse when reloading, which is indeed what put you in dying state. Unfortunately the only workaround for now is to try to cure the effect before ever saving.

If you enable the console, you can use "heal" to remove it -- technically that's a cheat, but there's no guilt about working around a bug...

@camille

Thanks for reply.So I have to play from start once again...Could you plz tell me how to enable the console?OMG the plague statu is horrible,but in the early game it's not easy to find a chemical station to cure it.

Unfortunately, yes, you died of the plague. You can see the red icon. You have to find ways to cure it in the game.

I know there is an injection to cure it.

In fact I'm preparing to find a chemical station to make this injection--after I saved the game and finish the meal.However,you save, you die.This does not make sence.

You can enable the console by adding "-console" to your game startup options. Assuming you're using steam, you'll find those in Properties > General > Set Launch Options.

Once that's done, you can bring up the console in-game by using the backtick ( ` ) key.