Guest Myrrowyn

Shady dealer has no inventory

Guest Myrrowyn

When talking with the shady dealer he has no inventory. I have loaded and reloaded multiple times. I cannot progress in the main game without the boiler suit. 

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

This is a known issue where some vendors lack inventories on specific worldseeds. 

We are currently working on a patch to address performance, stability and other major gameplay issues; such as this.

If you let us know what items you need, we can give you debug commands to give yourself the items on PC or let you know locations where these items can often be found.

The Worker Suit itself is not sold by any vendor, however the ingredients can be found in the following locations:

Coarse Linen - Dresser, Wardrobe, Cupboard, Suitcases (Sold by: Treehouse Hermit in Lud's Holm / Odds & Ends Shop in Maidenholm)

Cloth Scrap - BathTub, Toilet, Vanity, Dresser, Bin, Mailbox, Closet, Cabinet, Top Cabinet, Locker, Suitcase (Sold by: Treehouse Hermit in Lud's Holm)

Sewing Kit - Vanities, Dressers, Wardrobes, Credenzas, Shelves, Closets (Sold by: Treehouse Hermit in Lud's Holm / Odds & Ends Shop in Maidenholm / Vending Machines)

Shredded Raincoat - Wardrobes, Cabinets, Dressers, Looted from Criers

To give yourself the crafting ingredients on PC using the command console:

Enable the Console

1 - Press Windows + R
2 - Paste: \Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games\We Happy Few\Config\WindowsNoEditor
3 - Press Enter
4 - Open Input.ini
5 - Add the following lines to the top of the Input.ini file and Save it:
[/Script/GlimpseGame.GlimpseConsole]
bConsoleEnabled=True
6 - Once in-game, you can open the console by pressing Tilde (~)

The following commands give you the ingredients:

giveN 5  LinenCoarse

giveN 5  Cloth

giveN 2  SewingKit

giveN 5  ShreddedRaincoat

The following command gives you the suit itself:

give WorkerOutfit

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Sassaroth

well..... this is happening on the PS4 too. I can't just type that in on the console. now what?

2 hours ago, Guest Sassaroth said:

well..... this is happening on the PS4 too. I can't just type that in on the console. now what?

I'm assuming you are doing Ollie's playthrough, and need one to get into a certain house? You can find a Boiler Suit in a shack around the back of Victoria Byng's house.