Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cornbeef

Optimization

Guest Cornbeef

Okay so. This game doesn't run the best on the Xbox one.

I absolutely love this game and I hold no hate for the way it currently runs. Actually I'm rather glad that they went ahead and released it instead of doing like subnautica and releasing on pc only just because it stutters a bit.

But seriously. Something needs to be done. I have constant frame rate drops, freezes, and a loading screen around each corner on my base Xbox one. I know, I know, pc master race and all that. I know it runs better on pc, but if I could AFFORD a pc I would be playing it on pc. But I can't so here we are. Anyway I digress. Optimization for the Xbox one. That's what this game needs more than anything right now. I really love the game and I play it all the time and sometimes the frame rate and constant loading screens really get to me. And honestly if I valued this game as just a GAME rather than a work of art, I would, as a gamer, be disappointed in the finished product. But I've just tried to ignore that side of the argument for now

Guest Cornbeef

I'm running the latest version of the game. 1.3. But my issue isn't exactly unheard of, anyone you talk to about this game will tell you that it runs like you're playing it on a rotten potato, even on the pc version. But the pc version isn't quite as terrible as the Xbox one version. It's borderline unplayable on the Xbox one. Especially in the village.