Sign in to follow this  
ShoBufula

Cooking as a crafting idea?

Also, I think it would be rather swell if you can use campfires to make your own stews, like somewhere a new type of crafting genre that involves food so that case you can possibly create new ways of removing joy or having the not rotten parts of the food into a meal. Sure you can make it and say that the food won't help as much with hunger, but the idea of learning more about using what you have and making something more edible would be great with a survival game.

• Like 2

Resistance to joy instead of hunger satisfaction for certain foods could also flesh out the world a bit more- like certain foods are banned/treated like garbage by the joy users...now we know why.

I honestly just think I get too much rotten apples and rotten food and I thought it would be nice to put it all in a stew and have more stuff in my inventory.