Sign in to follow this  
Darkn3ss

Honey and other various bugs

Ok so first off i like the game... but unfortunately there are too many bugs at this point. For instance From the beginning of the game my character has be stuck in the "encountered" mode even when sneaking around. And I have an issue with the honey quest... once in collected the 3 honey combs and gave to the door man to gain access to the other part of town. once you DIE or Fall asleep or Starve or Dehydrate you state back at your safe house... UNFORTUNATELY you are forever locked out of that part of town because the Honey combs will not respawn... and i know i could just fix by starting all over but i don't want to...

• Like 1

I think they built the game focused on the roguelike content, and threw in the ability to turn it off but forgot to changer certain things like the honey based off those who are playing that way

The environment and loot are procedurally-generated, so are the in-game quests, this is why the bridge was replaced by another one during your second play through.

We are working on the different bugs to improve your experience. Please keep providing feedback.