Sign in to follow this  
Eybate

All bugs so far.

Ms. Stokes, sometimes not allowed to carry her off the rope and when dropped.

Ghost at the tree does not move.

Takedown does show animation sometimes.

Digging location 1 message gets stuck on map cursor.

When you grab an item and press and hold left or right trigger the stack number disappear. Idk if thats normal or what.

There's also the vandal water pipe. Their bodies always have lots of branches and items for me. If I take all, the game crashes. If I go into their inventory and take items, they each had a couple branches and books (those books are nice!). Obviously both outcomes are problematic for a balanced game. Since it seems localized to them, I can only infer that it has to do with how they are coded to interact with the pipe/have items randomly generated.

Yeah, noticed that with the bottles as well though everything looks identical.

BTW, anyone else have a problem with the mysterious chest quest? It was locked so I picked the lock. Didn't open, can't do anything with it now- it won't even reset after days have passed.

Eel pier auxiliary pumping station, door shits and wont ipen when you get the pipe value. (Fix: restart game)

Lud's Bridge- after fixing both components, wouldn't open, said no power (all subobjectives checkmarked). Fix: had to rebuild pipe repair kit. Restart didn't work on its own. Seems to save now. Order of replacement of parts must matter?

Digging location 1 unlootable

Unable to give bandage to Will provide name later

Unable to carry Mrs. Stokes after dropping (Fix: restart game)

Floating chef hat at Campfire

(Could be wrong)Campfire quest to retrieve Ducky still incomplete after receiving Rubber Duck from NPC(player gives filtered water for Rubber Duck)

Question: Does one have to have the Pump Repair Kit in player inventory to fix the pump?I had Pump Repair Kit in safehouse safe inventory, was unable to fix the pump.

Oh, the left and right trigger splits the items. Thats not a bug. Maybe write that at the bottom of the screen.

One major bug I have noticed is that when you are in the field right before the bridge leading to apple holm, if you go north towards the garden district you will get locked in a security checkpoint with 3 doors and no way out. I have tried everything. There is a guard in the window above the room where I am and he wont even acknowledge me being in the room. It pretty much can screw a whole playthrough up so beware. Apparently it is a decontamination area where they check you for the plague. I do not have the plague nor does any animation whatsoever occur. The doors just shut behind you and boom you are stuck.

After fixing the pump it has dissappeared and vandals are hitting nothing.

Some problems with jumping on ledges.

Not enough proper food to eat so hunger happens to often. Way to many rotten items.

Dig spot location is undigable

The apple tree quest the gaurds don't go after you .

The doll quest you can't finish.

Can't find a chemical station. If there are any. To make antiseptic.

Throwing caltrops doesn't work sometimes.

I learned why the bottles wouldnt stack. There are 2 different bottles. Ones clear and one is green. That why they wouldnt stack.

Bug or intended?: Whenever I do a takedown and someone else sees it they do nothing, in fact they stop whatever they were doing and mourn for the unconscious person. I'm wondering if this is a bug because I saw someone on youtube takedown someone and everyone near him became hostile.