All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I'm playing as Ollie and have problems finishing the quest "Salamanca Bridge". My problems seem to have started with the quest "The Camp of Thine Enemies", which is still active. The current objective in that quest is to blow up the door to the air raid shelter. In order to do that, I've been given another quest, "The Gung Hoster", and I'm now on its second objective, "Loot the explosives from Pte. Baden-Poell". In order to do that, I have to cross the Salamanca Bridge. When I got close to that bridge, I got yet another quest, "Salamanca Bridge", since the bridge is closed. The first objective under "Salamanca Bridge" simply tells me to come back later. No matter what I do, I can't pass this objective, and/or find a way to open the bridge. The 3 abovementioned quest are the only story quests active at this moment, plus a side quest, "Mysterious Chest", which I guess is irrelevant to my problem. To put it shortly, I can't get pass the "Come back later" objective in the "Salamanca Bridge" quest. What am I doing wrong?
  3. I forgot to mention that I have the latest patch (1.7.80097) (WS: 129617F000040F12002801BEBCB5D846) for PS4. Now, the final impatient person marker along with the quest marker for Superb Meat Boy shows at the house where they would be accessible but, nobody is there.
  4. Last week
  5. When I try talking to the third impatient person, they spawn the person and exclamation point on the right side of the Megiddo Bridge, like it is on the edge of a cliff. There is no way to reach that area. I was just wondering what I should do to try and remedy this to where it will re-spawn in an accessible location. I am playing on a PS4, 2TB HDD, NTSC version of the game.
  6. Earlier
  7. IsidraSky

Just A Question

thank you very much ill give it a try
  8. Wetminaj

Just A Question

It’s SB_MagicalBanger
  9. I’ve been having this same issue. I just sent in a support request. You should do the same, maybe they’ll be able to help. It’s frustrating because you literally can’t go any further in the game. You HAVE to find the unicorn song but it won’t let you 😒
  10. Gambit1882

So Foul and Faraday

Have you done what Lee said I'm gonna do it and see if theres any way around it as all of my saves are after the guitars.
  11. Thanks Lawrah. That was the problem. It never even occurred to me to try to continue from the main menu--I guess I just assumed that I had to go straight to the dlc. Crisis averted!
  12. MonochromeMoses

So Foul and Faraday

I'm in Xbox One but I did the exact thing you did and saved the game before the guitar part to see if I'm doing it wrong. I guess it is messed up.
  13. Lee

So Foul and Faraday

Hi there, We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please contact our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers, Lee
  14. Hi, @Andrew Sorry to hear that you've had trouble with auto saving on your DLC. Did you select continue from the Main Menu or did you reselect the DLC itself? You should be seeing an auto-save in your 'Load Game' screen named "They came from below: Auto Save - Roger" if you played through a portion of "Stranger in a Strange Land". If you don't see that save present on the 'Load Game' screen please let us know. Which platform are you playing the game on? Any information you can give us would be very helpful. Thank you.
  15. I've done the guitars on the wall and got to the point of of entering Nick's hideout however when the screen goes black I am still in the same room again I've tried an older save and I have the same issue I've done everything from getting killed by the bobbies to sleeping and travelling to different hatches and it's still the same issue goes black and I'm still in the same room and help.would be great it was a good game up until now my build no is v1.7.80097
  16. Gambit1882

So Foul and Faraday

I'm in the same boat are you on ps4? I've gone back to the main menu and restarted the game even tried doing the tunnel travelling but I have the same issue.
  17. I'm am currently having issues with getting through this mission due to the bug in Nick's home. When I unlock the mirror, it sends me back to the same room I've been in before. I've tried many times and different codes with the guitars but yet the same thing. Please help!
  18. I'm also very confused about this. I started the dlc last night, got through most of the "Stranger In a Strange Land" quest, and decided I needed to stop for the night. With no clear option to save, I just quit the game, figuring it would auto save. Instead, when I started it back up today, it started me back at the very beginning of the dlc. Surely I should have hit a checkpoint by then?
  19. christodoulos

xbox one x framerate

so is it any good now? is framerate and bugs fixed?
  20. I entered these lines of code in the input.ini file, but there is no other text in that file at all. Also, when I entered these lines, the game seemed to run much better. What other code is supposed to be in the input.ini file?
  21. Is there any ETA for the next 2 DLCs? Probably not but I’m definitely excited for what’s next😁😁🖖🏻👽 hope you keep going with this game. Besides the Kingdom Hearts series, We Happy Few is one of the best games I’ve played in years. Even with all those glitches and crashes in the beginning, beautifully done!
  22. CiDtheGoD

The Season Pass! What is it?

I’m excited for the next two DLCs. Does anyone know if one of the next two will be a long story like one of the main story’s?
  23. SleepySapphy

Bug on Old Soldiers quest?

Both doors were shuttered, but I did find out about the NPC part while playing the game upon checking on the house for any possible changes. Took a few tries, but finally got in and got the quest line done. The shutter stayed up after knocking the NPC out from behind, so I didn't have to wait any longer. No idea when it first occurred, so I'm glad it went the way it did. Thank you for the help, and I'm glad that the patch will help with it! Wish you all the best of luck with bug fixing and patching, it probably isn't easy but the players certainly appreciate it!
  24. IsidraSky

Just A Question

I know this may be a little late but, is there any way to spawn Alchemical Banger from the Console Commands? ill be waiting to hear from someone thank you for you time.
  25. Thank you. This is a known issue that can occur at Edward's house. NPCs can wander into the encounter and trigger the shutters when they walk through the doorways. We're planning to address this in a future patch, however we don't have details yet for when that patch will be released. In the meantime, there are a few things you can try to workaround the issue: Attempt to lockpick the front door and use that entrance if the metal shutters have not been triggered. During the day, wait for NPCs to wander into or out of the house. When they use the doorway the shutters will raise. This gives you a few seconds to shove the NPC and proceed through the doorway. You may need to do the same when you need to leave the house, if the shutters come down again. In this case, you can also save and reload your game after you complete the objectives inside the house, as this will spawn you on a bench in the streets. Load an older save from before the issue occurred, such as the 'Last Shelter Visited' save. Note: This will cause you to lose some progress. We realize those solutions are not ideal and we hope to patch this issue as soon as we're able. I hope this helps. Cheers, Lee
  26. SleepySapphy

Bug on Old Soldiers quest?

Thank you for your reply, and thank you for the questions! Loading the game back up, bout the second time now. The objective is currently "Talk to Edward", if I'm right that's after you find the note "REMINDER" and when you go into the house from the back door. Both times upon saving and loading, the back door still has the shutters down and is sealed up tight unfortunately. This is what I'm looking at, basically. No idea why, no other way to get in.
  27. CiDtheGoD

Roger & James in They Came from Below

I loved it very much. But to be honest I was hoping for a longer story. Can’t wait for the next DLC to be released. It’s come a long way since the early access.
  28. Hi there, We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Could you answer a few questions to help us troubleshoot the issue: What's your current objective in the Old Soldiers quest? If you save and reload your game, does it resolve the issue? If not, could you provide a video or screenshots of your quest journal and the doors on the house which are blocking you? Cheers, Lee
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?