All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Hi everyone, We hope you enjoyed this little teaser trailer, stay tuned for the full trailer on July 30th when Lightbearer launches on Steam, GOG, Xbox One and PS4! In this groovy thriller and second piece of DLC for We Happy Few, you play as Nick Lightbearer, notorious Wellington Wells rockstar and Joy aficionado. But Joy, sex and rock n’roll comes with a killer price. Stay also alert for update 1.8 launching later this week on all platforms! Update 1.8 contains an array of significant fixes for the main game across all platforms but most importantly, it fixes some pesky memory issues we were having on PS4 which was causing some crashes for certain people who got dealt a specific world seed. We are glad to say we were finally able to track these down! See you all very soon
  3. Hi everyone, We hope you enjoyed this little teaser trailer, stay tuned for the full trailer on July 30th when Lightbearer launches on Steam, GOG, Xbox One and PS4! In this groovy thriller and second piece of DLC for We Happy Few, you play as Nick Lightbearer, notorious Wellington Wells rockstar and Joy aficionado. But Joy, sex and rock n’roll comes with a killer price. Stay also alert for update 1.8 launching later this week on all platforms! Update 1.8 contains an array of significant fixes for the main game across all platforms but most importantly, it fixes some pesky memory issues we were having on PS4 which was causing some crashes for certain people who got dealt a specific world seed. We are glad to say we were finally able to track these down! See you all very soon
  4. Last week
  5. I recently downloaded this game from the Microsoft Store thanks to the Xbox Game Pass for PC, but I'm running into a possible issue. If I use the ultra or high graphical presets the artifacting is non-existent or barely noticeable, but if I start lowering the graphical settings then it appears. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like on my preferred settings: https://i.imgur.com/Y4aPb53.png It looks even worse in motion. I've tested several other games and it's only happening in this one. Is this fixable or is it just how the game is? I'd really like to play but it just looks awful.
  6. Platform: PS4 Current Build: v1.7.80097 Problem: I have completed Act 2 and am currently working on Act 3. Both Arthur and Ollie are available in both Survival and Sandbox. However it seems Miss Sally Boyle is no where to be seen. She is not listed as one of the available characters to play for either of these modes. I've tried searching for an answer but the one forum that mentions this @ Steam, there was no answer as to why she might be missing, so now I pose the question on here. Thank you in advance for taking time to read my difficulties.
  7. I’m currently experiencing this same problem. Has a patch been created yet? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss it. I did try to update as the system suggests but it says I have the “latest version”. I have made more space but I’m unsure about how much I need. We shall see if that helped.
  8. I’m currently experiencing this same problem. Has a patch been created yet? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss it. I did try to update as the system suggests but it says I have the “latest version”. I have made more space but I’m unsure about how much I need. We shall see if that helped.
  9. I did that playthrough easily on my Xbox, can you post pictures? I have noticed this on my game too, online said to hide in a rubbish bin for the slaughterers apprentice quest but there wasn't any and I kept dying having to restart the quest until it finally glitches out and I could escape.
  10. Mirandaell

Berserk darts working oddly?

Not just the darts, but the bombs too. I'm on Xbox, build v1. 7.79954
  11. On Sally's playthrough anytime I it anyone with a berserk dart they simply run away and no one notices them (or if they ee me I get attacked). This happens on all npcs, bobbies, wastrels, wellies anyone.
  12. Earlier
  13. The slaughterers apprentice quest is giving me trouble. Online says to enter the rubbish bin in the cellar but there is no rubbish bin at all. I'm supposed to hide from the butcher in the rubbish bin and I think sneak attack him?? Well, I watched walk throughs and read everything online and they all have a bin in their games but mine is a box and I still get caught. I end up getting shocked and have to do it all over again. Crouching into the box doesn't seem to be the answer because I get got every time. Why do I have a box? How do I do this? I can't find anyone with a box in theirs
  14. I bought fewe days back We Happy Few deluxe edition but it came with everything with expection We Happy Few - Roger & James in They Came From Below DLC i contact steam support still no answer also i tried contacting the GearBox they told me to contact which i did but nothing is came do to this back and forward nothing getting fixed
  15. MissEmmaX

Second game in Germany?

I just remembered now relating to me talking about Arthur finding Percy before, that the kids on the train -- died.. "the Soviets tried to rescue the children on board the train, but something went wrong, resulting in the deaths of all of the children." If you want to read why and the events leading up to this you can read it off the fandom (I'm just putting the part relating to the train). https://we-happy-few.fandom.com/wiki/World_War_II I really hope that somehow Percy got away but apparently, all the children died. Some places say that the reason they started taking Joy was that the citizens let (some basically helped) the Germans take the children and when they died, the people couldn't deal with the guilt. So in order of occurrence - some people join the German army and help them take the children, children are taken, Soviets try to get children back but fail, children die, overwhelming guilt of the citizens, joy is created.
  16. MissEmmaX

Sally's Chapter Review

Sally wasn't my favourite character but she definitely had her strong points. I believe that the feeding, changing, and holding of Gwen was reasonable since I was never far enough away from home for long enough for it to become a problem. Whenever I went to the Garden District, I would never stay there for long since I usually already had the resources for crafting (chemical crafting ingredients aren't usually even common in the Garden District) and I can just get the rose of Gilead petals while running from mission to mission. I honestly didn't even want to stay there for long since, as the developers wanted but it was just too much for me, it was horrible. It was run-down, deprived of colour, and outright depressing to be there. I already spent so much time there as Arthur so I got my taste of it. (I also didn't do a whole lot of side missions and when I did I left right after being home so Gwen was fine.) I genuinely liked having to come home for Gwen (as little as I did *just* for her) since it provided some reality and needed punctuality which I personally like in video games, although it's not for everybody. When it comes to optional chemical crafting - nope - never did it - not even takedown syringes. I could never find the ingredients for more than one syringe the whole playthrough let alone the more advanced formulae. When I did I had story things to craft so they were useless! That's my only complaint about her playthrough - that and she can't carry people fast AT ALL.
  17. MissEmmaX

Second game in Germany?

Small spoiler warning (I tried to avoid them): I honestly doubt there will be a sequel but I still hope there is! My theory of what happened to Uncle Jack is that he is Foggy Jack. In the broadcast room, he seemed so distraught after lying to the citizens of Wellington Wells and lying to himself for 17 years. As soon as he was suffering from withdrawal from joy (seen during one of his last tapes where he revealed that Ollie was the reason Margret is.. in his head (trying to avoid major spoilers)) he remembered her and couldn't take it anymore leading to a mental breakdown. He stormed out of frame, grabbing a cricket bat in the process, then proceeded to destroy the camera that was taping him, all while chanting "we've come to the end of our time!" This is the phrase that was found on many of the dead bodies in notes. As far as we know Percy is in Germany -- but that was 17 years ago.. (The train Percy was forced onto took the children to Germany.) I'm dying to know whether Arthur actually finds Percy or not. The developers may have done a game design choice where the players basically get to think whatever they want at the end of the story. Whether Arthur found Percy, well that's up to the players to decide. If the developers actually do have an idea it also depends on which ending in canon (true to the storyline). Did Arthur actually choose to remember Percy and walk across that bridge to the outside world in hopes of finding him? Did he choose to forget after all that and face the reality of possibly never finding Percy? Or did he simply choose to forget way back in his office when he first saw Percy in the newspaper article? I honestly have nothing for Sally. I mean she probably had the best ending. She escaped with Gwen and probably just travelled somewhere relatively close like Germany or Spain to live the rest of her life and making it the best for Gwen. Everything she did was for Gwen-there literally wasn't a single moment in the story missions that were not to get Gwen out of Wellington Wells. Hopefully, she wasn't underestimated as a woman in the 1960s and 70s (or anytime for that matter) and got a career in the chemical aspect of science. As for Ollie, he probably also went to Germany or Spain or maybe he went home to Scottland? It seems he's trying to move on from Margret rather quickly (as seen by him dropping her picture while still in the float) so hopefully he decides to do something with his life and maybe do more service if that's still an occupation in this world (I'm pretty sure Germany won the war in this). Even though it may look like he's moving on, Margret will probably forever be in his mind and hopefully, he'll try to make her proud. She told him to put away childish things so I'd like to think that (after pissing over Wellington Wells) he became someone great. Because "[she's] right, [she's] always right." Did anyone also notice that when saying goodbye to Ollie, Margret sounded Scottish? She picked up on his accent because if you're around him, a man with a strong, STRONG, Scottish accent, you'll probably start to say things that way too.
  18. MissEmmaX

Ollies ending (sort of spoiler)

I literally thought that's what was going to happen -- sure all the endings aren't really what I would call "good", but they're not bad (unless you choose to forget as Arthur but even then he's "happy"). So I thought that they would want to include an unavoidable event or a choice like that for a true, bad ending.
  19. Duckhunt and tank tank trouble4
  20. Hi there, We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We're planning to address these issues in a future patch. In the meantime, there is a save created right before you're captured by the Butcher, when first accepting the quest. It will be listed under your save games as "Last Shelter Visited". This will allow you to start the the Slaughterer's Apprentice quest over without losing any other progress. I hope this helps. Cheers, Lee
  21. I'm on PC with build v1.7.79954
  22. I am currently having issues with the Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk quest with Sally and where the Uncle Jack Sings Discs are. I found one however I can not find the other one. So, I looked up all the walkthroughs and threads telling me where it is. However the building everyone says it is in, is completely different than mine. Maybe there was an update and the building changed, but I can not find the other disc anywhere, and no one else seems to have the same building as mine. I can send screenshots of the building if necessary. If someone can help me with this issue let me know!
  23. I'm on Sally's playthrough I need the 'Preggers' collectable mask but I need to go to luds holm safe house but I've discovered the whole map and its no where to be seen? I've found luds holm safehouse 2 but the first one isn't on my map? Have I spent 40 hours collecting masks and I'm not even going to get the achivements because one of them wont spawn?
  24. I purchased the Deluxe Edition of the game last November, and have loved it ever since! I was very excited to play Roger & James in They Came From Below, but wasn't able to sit down and play it until now. Thing is, I don't have an option to play the DLC. It's as if it was never released. I've checked for updates, restarted my PS4, visited the PlayStation Store to see if I could download it from there--nothing has worked. I have the option to BUY the season pass/currently released DLC on the PlayStation store, but I'd really rather not buy it twice. The box for the Deluxe Edition says "We Happy few season pass included" on it, and it was advertised the same on Amazon. But when I open up the game and select DLC, it won't let me select the released DLC. Again, as if it hasn't been released yet. Help? I really have waited awhile to play this. Not to mention, the Deluxe Edition cost extra because it supposedly came with the season pass.
  25. I also had this problem on PS4. So, I reloaded the game and it was still gone. I went to go see if maybe this time it was back in my inventory by seeing if I could sabotage the body, and the body was gone too. This game is a generally good game, I enjoy playing it, and for the most part glitches are small and easy to ignore. However, this glitch prevents the game from continuing. I'd load a save from before this, however it would take me a lot further back in the game than I'd like. If possible, please fix this, because unlike pc, console players can't type in commands to spawn items.
  26. Hey! So I was extremely upset because the same thing happened to me.. I couldn’t progress through the game so I had to restart Sally’s story! It was a pain and it took me a couple of days to get back to this quest but once I got there it worked for me! I encourage you to try again because it will more than likely work, I was too invested in the story to give up, it is such a shame because this game has so much potential. Also, getting to that quest was easy because I already knew what to do and you can skip the dialog scenes to make it a bit quicker The platform I’m playing on is Xbox. I also bought the early access back in 2016(I think) so I wasn't too pissed about the bugs bc at the time I paid $20.. I can’t imagine people buying a complete game for $60 and it turn out to have all these problems.. I really hope the creators get there stuff together and get this game fixed, this game was not ready to be released.. so if anyone who has not bought this game yet don’t waste your money I hope this helps anyone..
  27. It finally just unlocked randomly while I was playing, I dont know how to remove this post?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?